About Me

My photo
War Eagle!, Alabama, United States
Hi, my name is Sharon Christine, known as Chris by my friends. I have three lovely daughters, eleven grandchildren, and two great grand children. I also have the worlds best hubby! I have two fur babies, Dylan Young, a very spoiled pug, and Rat Dog, also very spoiled! I love to crochet and read! But most of all I love to learn more about and praise my Father God! Now to add a little to this, Dylan has been in Heaven a few years, and I have another little fur baby, Hershey Bug. She is spoiled rotten and such a little brat! *S* No where near as well behaved as Dylan was! I will always miss my little boy! Hugz, Chris

Dylan 8/5/99-8/23/2010

Dylan 8/5/99-8/23/2010
Mommy misses you!

Sunday, July 19, 2009





























If "ifs and buts" were "candy and nuts" we would all have a Merry Christmas! *S* At least this is the saying I have always heard! But "if" I get my wishes on this issue then this will be our new home as soon as we get our settlement check so we can have the place cleared and get ready for a new home! We have looked at so many and Hon wants to look at more, but this is IT for me!

3 comments:

  1. It looks nice! I'm Bethany from the H4Sr. group.
    Have a good day!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice floor plan...what a nice answer to prayer. Gloria E from CAU group

    ReplyDelete




Christmas Countdown

comment

Breast Cancer

Animal rescue site

The Animal Rescue Site

Breast cancer site

The Breast Cancer Site