About Me

My photo
War Eagle!, Alabama, United States
Hi, my name is Sharon Christine, known as Chris by my friends. I have three lovely daughters, eleven grandchildren, and two great grand children. I also have the worlds best hubby! I have two fur babies, Dylan Young, a very spoiled pug, and Rat Dog, also very spoiled! I love to crochet and read! But most of all I love to learn more about and praise my Father God! Now to add a little to this, Dylan has been in Heaven a few years, and I have another little fur baby, Hershey Bug. She is spoiled rotten and such a little brat! *S* No where near as well behaved as Dylan was! I will always miss my little boy! Hugz, Chris

Dylan 8/5/99-8/23/2010

Dylan 8/5/99-8/23/2010
Mommy misses you!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My girls, Dixie, Danyelle, and Kristy gave me a house warming party this past Sat. (9/12/09) wasn't that sweet of them? We had such a good time but this one picture of the cake was all that was taken. Lots of great friends showed up and friendship is always a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Christmas Countdown

comment

Breast Cancer

Animal rescue site

The Animal Rescue Site

Breast cancer site

The Breast Cancer Site